MSDS Services & Chemical ManagementMSDS Management Services
As advanced and forward-thinking as our technology is, our service is a throwback to the "good old days" with friendly, knowledgeable staff who become a part of your team and do whatever it takes to help you succeed. Our data management is over 99% accurate and our 99% customer retention attests to this fact – that's peace of mind.
- MSDS Database creation from existing MSDS management method or after conducting onsite inventory.
- Indexing MSDS data based on your requirements whether related to basic safety compliance or advanced regulatory compliance.
- Fully sort, reconcile, de-duplicate, and acquire current material safety data sheets and any required updates.
- Ongoing database maintenance and MSDS version management.
- Proactive vendor contacts to ensure revisions are shared in a timely manner.
- Updating SiteHawk VMM data fields when manufacturer's make changes to the MSDS.
- Update the MSDS software with new MSDS data sheets, updated chemical properties, and any regulatory cross-reference updates.
Facility data management
- Management of facility-specific data like internal tracking numbers, material synonyms, document status, and area/location details.
- Material property data is entered based on your specific use of the product, from PPE to hazard ratings and more.
- Management of additional documents, material common names, and area assignments and organization.
Global Assessment Services
- MSDS Assessments based on GHS and EU rules and classifications.
- Fully indexed and globally compliant material summaries and workplace labels.
Local language Services
- Management of additional other language documents.
- Indexing of extra local language data fields.
- Let us: provide the resources to conduct your on-site physical inventory with VeriScan™, scan or input all chemicals and facility related data.
A good MSDS solution provider offers the right mix of MSDS data, MSDS software, and data management professionals who can maximize your investment. Many underestimate the value of the MSDS data originating from the material safety data sheet. Critical information such as ingredient information, physical hazards, health hazards, regulatory cross-references, and more can all give you and your employees a deeper and broader view of not just the immediate safety risks, but also long-term health and environmental impacts.
In addition to updating content, maintaining the best MSDS database requires a constant update, refresh, and clean-up cycle. Our maintenance program ensures that safety data sheets are updated and reconciled no longer than every 24 months, providing the most up-to-date catalog in the industry. Furthermore, with the impending Globally Harmonized System (GHS) rules expected to be applied in North America in the coming year, companies will see an influx of material safety data sheets that will require updates. This avalanche of MSDS will not only tax those who have to prepare safety data sheets, but also those who have to manage vendor MSDS.