SiteHawk (M)SDS Engineer
MSDS Authoring Services
Regulatory change in the US and internationally is upon us, specifically in the form of the United Nations' proposed Global Harmonized System of Classification and Labeling of Chemicals (GHS). GHS will have profound effects on the chemical data management industry, especially for companies that must author and publish safety data sheets (SDS). These regulatory updates will require revisions in both content and format of current safety data sheets, thus causing an "authoring avalanche" for the millions of SDS documents currently in circulation.
SiteHawk is here to help! With over 15 years of chemical data management experience, hundreds of customers big and small, and a 98% customer retention rate, SiteHawk offers the expertise, responsiveness, and customer service to meet your MSDS authoring demands. We can assist with your authoring needs in any way that you want to work. We can:
- Deliver complete outsourced authoring services for companies with limited time and resources.
- Complement existing authoring teams with additional resources and expertise in a collaborative environment.
- Offer "on-demand" web-based authoring solutions for MSDS authoring, hosting, and distribution .
Benefits of SiteHawk MSDS Authoring Services:
- MSDS sheets compliant with all major country, agency, or regionally-specific requirements, including the ANSI, GHS, WHMIS, and EU standards.
- Expert hazard assessment including hazard classifications and product labeling.
- Increased productivity for your product stewardship team since we monitor the regulatory environment, assess changes to your materials, and apply updates to your safety data sheets.
- Immediate publication and availability to the consumers of your chemical materials with SiteHawk's related MSDS Hosting and Distribution services.
Preparing MSDS sheets for the new global standards requires consideration of both format changes and classification changes. SiteHawk utilizes experienced, in-house SDS authors to meet the demands of current hazard communication requirements regardless of the country or industry that you're in.
Contact us today to get a free quote on your MSDS authoring services project. You can reach us at 1-877-483-4295 or email@example.com.