SiteHawk (M)SDS Engineer
MSDS Authoring SoftwareSiteHawk (M)SDS Engineer
Secure, web-based authoring tools with intuitive, user-friendly interfaces that let you enjoy features that enhance your MSDS authoring ability but leave you in complete control.
- Easy-to-use, wizard-driven interface that ensure all sections are thoroughly reviewed and chemicals properly assessed.
- 16-section documents conforming to GHS and ANSI guidelines.
- Flexible and globally compliant formats based on agency or mandate.
- Agency-specific pictograms including GHS, ANSI, DOT, and more.
- Document control and versioning that includes other languages.
- Pre-populated pure substance/ingredient database.
- Pre-populated phrase library with industry standard phrases based on GHS, ERG, ASA and more.
- Product use/formulation-based template building.
- Multi-agency (GHS, EU, OSHA, and WHMIS) hazard classification rules engine, with suggestions based on chemical properties and agency rules.
- Expert global regulatory updates.
- Integrated global third-party list-of-lists provider providing access to a large number of regulatory lists.
- Instant links to the NIOSH Pocket guide and other chemical management data resources.
- Expert education, "Help" documentation, on-demand tutorials and live web-based software training.
- Flexible, cost-effective pricing options based on your MSDS authoring software needs and budget.
- Integrated decision support tools & resources
Once authored, the next task of publishing and distributing the MSDS sheets online can be seamlessly supported via SiteHawk's Distribution and Hosting solutions. Whether your customers prefer email, fax, or hard copies, the Distribution and Hosting platform simplifies the communication process with your customers.