Check out this SDS and Chemical Data Management Webinar!
Chemical data management has changed dramatically over the past 10 years. EH&S professionals face new challenges as they adapt to new GHS standards, make sense of the changing provider landscape and assess new technologies available to the market.
View this on-demand webinar hosted by ISHN and SiteHawk, for an engaging discussion on the changing SDS and chemical data management landscape and learn about what’s on the horizon for today’s EH&S leaders.
On Demand Webinar: Available through January 26, 2017
Duration: 30 minutes, including LIVE Q&A
Key discussion topics:
- Understanding what your company values in chemical data management
- Learning how to automate your risk assessment prior to chemical approval onsite
- Visibility and gaps to be aware of within the chemical data management landscape
- Migration considerations when moving to a new SDS management application
- Environmental compliance fueling the need for improved chemical data management and reporting
Register to view the webinar on-demand!